Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wini & Diego
Here is a photo of our new babies. Aren't they just wonderful. We named them after our grandparents except Wini ended up being a boy, even though I was told by the adoption agency he was a girl. I should of checked for sure myself. Now I am attached to him and they do really seem to get along great together. It's fun to have some new life around the house. As you can imagine they are always into things, but purring all the time too. The sound of a cat purring has to be one of the most comforting sounds in the world...

3 comments:

  1. How sweet are your new studio cats??? I love Diego's spots he is really growing! Miss you - xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Marcy! I love your blog...I wish you would update it more often, though!!!! Feeling a bit homesick, but your writing puts me in a great place. Thanks!

    Rachel (your niece, that is!!)

    ReplyDelete