Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SNEAK PEEK ;0







Here's a SNEAK PEEK of what I have been doing in my spare time besides BLOGGING!  I have a little space set up at an antique mall I call it the Black Curio.  I sell old, quirky curiosities. My taste lends itself towards festive, exotic, worldly, bohemian and feminine. I want my shoppers to have a feeling of there's a party going on some place far away and cool. A time machine literally to a blast from the past. I know I am claiming a lot, by saying all that but hey you got to start somewhere.  Please take a look at what is soon to come, my line of earthy relics, jewelry. My purpose here in blog world is to set up a blog to give my viewers more of a closer up image of who I am as an artist.  Eventually I intend to have links to my etsy sight. For now I am a tidbit hung up on the technical side of things. This is my cross to bare but sooner or later I will get there and revel in my ciber domain. I'll admit it's all a bit self indulgent, but for all my flaws I might as well exult on what I've got artistic talent. 

The guns by the way are toy cap guns, they use to be my brother in laws from when he was a little whippersnapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment